I have been nominated for the Liebster award again and by 3 blogs, amazing! Thank you guys.
So I wanted to do them all together in one blog post.
Thank you ladies :)
Ok here we go with the questions:
The rules are, you must nominate another 11 blogs who have less than 200 followers, and let them know you've nominated them. You are given 11 questions by the blogger who nominated you, which you must answer. You must give the blogs you nominate 11 question for them to answer. Finally you must link back to the person who nominated you.
First up the questions from beautifuldokidoki:
- What is your favorite thing about blogging and why did you start? I love being apart of the blogger community and showing off pretty polish and art, I started as I was reading a lot of blogs at the time.
- How would you describe your fashion style? I don't think I have one I just wear what makes me comfortable and warm, I feel the cold a lot.
- If you could be fluent in any language, what would it be and why? Italian I really just love Italian.
- What is the worst skincare product you've ever tried? I tried a LUSH face mask once, my face was bright red after use.
- What is one makeup item you couldn't live without? That is hard, I would say mascara but probably my face powder, I hate my face so many issues U_U
- If time and money weren't an issue, where would travel and for how long? Everywhere lol Italy, America, Harry Potter world ^^ Japan err so many places, ohh Australia too.
- What is your summer beauty routine? The same as my winter one lol Now my routine consists of face wash, ultrasun sun cream, all in one snail cream, toner, face mosturiser, eye cream, tinted primer, face powder, blush, concealer, brow wax, mascara, it's a long morning lol. Night double cleanse and an added snail gel to seal it all in, alternate between face scrubs and face masks (I have an amazing coffee scrub, just yum!)
- What is the first Asian cosmetic brand you ever tried? Hmmm I think it was Mizon.
- Does cute packaging get you to buy? Yes ^^
- Coffee or tea? Coffee.
Now onto Takemetoyourlacquer:
- 1. Where did your blog name come from? I am not very inventive and I wanted to make a blog just about nail talk, maybe I will move onto beauty products one day but right now nails is enough.
- 2. Do you swatch your whole hand, both hands or just the four fingers of your non-dom hand? Just the 4 fingers of my non-dom hand, sometimes the whole hand.
- 3. What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow? I kid I kid, what is the dream for your blog? Any hopes for its future? Just to show people pretty polish and nail art and hope they enjoy reading it :)
- 4. Do you display your polishes or are they tidied away? Tidied away.
- 5. Favourite film? Hard one, I am a die hard Harry Potter fan but for comic laughs Despicable Me for those cute little minions ^^ Can I buy one? :P
- 6. What makes a good polish for you? Bottle shape, consistency, brush thickness, etc? Colour really and consistency and the brush, a good polish is ruined if the brush is terrible or it streaks ><
- 7. What was your dream job as a kid? I think I wanted to be a fire person haha
- 8. Gifs in blogs, yay or nay? I don't mind :)
- 9. What's the best thing that's happened to you because of your blog? I joined some pretty awesome groups for bloggers and it opens your eyes to so many brands you never knew about.
- 10. Who shot first? Err trick question? lol
- 11. How long can you see yourself blogging for? For as long as I enjoy it :)
Up next is Poppinsnails:
1. What inspired you do start a blog? Reading other nail blogs inspired me.
2. When someone comments on your posts, do you always reply? I think I always reply, unless I have not been on in a while and didn't see it because I don't think they will see it after then but I always try too as I love getting comments :)
3. Have you ever had any negative comments? If so how do you react? I have never.
4. What's your favourite season and why? Autumn I love the colours and crunchy leaves lol
5. If you could be any animal, what would you be? Tiger or maybe a penguin my favourites.
6. If you could change just one thing in your life, would you? Yes.
7. Do you enjoy blogging? Or has it taken over your life? I do enjoy it, I don't let it take over, if I have no time I blog when I can.
8. Has anything good ever happened to you because of your blog? Meeting new people :)
9. Sweet or Savory? Sweet.
10. Would you, or have you got a second blog? I only have the one, I have 2 tumblers though.
11. Where do you see your blog 5 years from now? Hopefully with better pics lol
My 11 nominees are:
My 11 questions are:
- What is your favourite nail polish from your collection?
- What is the nail polish you want most you don't have?
- What is your favourite snack?
- Sweets or fruit?
- Favourite book?
- Favourite colour nail polish to wear?
- What type of nail art if your favourite to do?
- Favourite place you've visited?
- What is your favourite meal to eat?
- Are you a beauty junkie or just the bare essentials?
- Comedy or scary movies?
Thank you for reading and enjoy! x