Thursday 3 January 2013

The Versatile Blogger Award!

Hi everyone and Happy New Year! I have been nominated for the Versatile Blogger award by TarasTalons, thank you Tara. This is my second blog away, exciting!


The rules of the award (copied from TarasTalons)

Thank the blogger which awarded you
Share 7 random facts about yourself
Nominate 7 fellow bloggers
Let the nominated bloggers know that they have been awarded
Add the Versatile Blogger badge to your blog

My 7 random facts

1. I only like ketchup if it's from Mc Donalds tubs
2. I adore owls and would love to have a barn owl as a pet
3. I love pink but not as much on polish 
4. I hate green but I am addicted to green polish
5. I have nearly 100 different sample chapters on my kindle
6. I have over 30 flavoured lip glosses from Christmas

7. I am terrible at these fact things

My nominees for VBA


Check out these wonderful blogs and happy 2013 to you all :)

Enjoy! x

No comments:

Post a Comment