Thursday 1 August 2013

Just a little message to my followers (^.^)


Hi everyone!

I just wanted to make a little message as it has been a long time since I last posted and as I said in that post my nails were stained and they were stained bad. They were ghastly, a sickly sort of yellow and green and I have not wanted to apply any more polish while they regain there colour back. 

As of now my nails are a lovely normal pink yay, the tips are not so much white but not yellow either but I cute my nails down quite short as they had grown quite weakened U_U

I just wanted to let you all know that I have not abandoned my blog and I wil back within a few days, I plan to swatch a little frank nail polish I did in the next couple of days wohoo!

Thank you for not unfollowing my abandoned blog hehe

x

No comments:

Post a Comment