Thursday 20 September 2012

Barry M Retro Red + Look Beauty Sequin Effect


Today I have this really pretty nail duo, Barry M Retro Red, it's a perfect red. Glides on like butter and is almost opaque in one coat, I always give it two just to even it out. Teamed up with Look Beauty Nail Pop Sequin effect. Packed with pretty gold flakies that shimmer green the right way. 

I added two coats over retro red. It makes such a mesmerising effect, red + flakies = Heaven. :3 


Kind of reminds of a Chinese dress. At least one that I sewed together way back when I did textiles at school which was red and gold lol


Look Beauty Nail Pop is £5 at Superdrugs. I actually got this a while back when it was on offer for £3, picked up Pearl effect as well and had never used either. Will be testing these out some more lately. 

Enjoy! x

2 comments:

  1. oooooh! I love the flakie! So so gorgeous!

    Jazz x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, definitely a worthy purchase, I'll be testing it out with more colours :3 x

      Delete