Sunday 3 November 2013

Barry M - Dusky Mauve


Hello followers! 
I have been gone a while from my blog but I have in no way abandoned it, I just went through a time where I had no energy to keep changing my nail polish and just wanted some bare nails but that's over and now I am back with a polish that has been in my collection nearly a year and I'm sure I've never worn it but it's kind of hard to keep track lol ;)

Another exciting thing, my next update I will be using a new camera that is on it's way due on Tuesday. A Samsung NX1100, that comes with Photoshop Lightroom 4, I've never used any type of editing software so I am excited to try that and also a Galaxy tablet 2. Woo lots of goodies but the camera was the thing I wanted this was just a good package. 20.3mp camera and it comes with a 20-50mm lens, my experience is a basic 10mp point and shoot camera so this should be fun :D

Anyway onto the swatch of Barry M Dusky Mauve. 
2 good coats for full opaquness, this is a gem, a lovely dark brown like colour a bit like there Cappuccino but in the right angles and light, it flashes through with a beautiful lavender colour. 




Enjoy! x


No comments:

Post a Comment