So we have started this new feature on the British Nail Bloggers page I belong to, where we will answer questions on nails/blogging once a fortnight and the first one is about our nail care routines :)
Sorry that I have no pictures to go with this but I'll name everything I use :)
I am not really that great with my nail care but I try to use some stuff to keep them strong other wise they will break within days.
I always do my care routine on Sunday nights.
1. 4 way buffing block. I buff and shine my nails once a week and file them using a glass file when needed.
2. Cuticle oil and lots of it! I use this during the week when I change my polish midweek and basically whenever I have time otherwise very dry cuticles. The oil I am using right now is O.P.I Avoplex cuticle oil. Otherwise when I am running low on money I have a stock of this cheap cuticle oil pens from eBay that are named O.P.I but there not.
3. My base and top coat I use which is also the best and only nail strengthener I've known to work for me (and I've gone through a lot) is O.P.I Nail Envy original, pricey yes but worth it so my nails don't break every week. I rarely get breaks unless I stray from taking care of them which I try not to ;)
4. Acetone free nail polish remover, I only use acetone free but probably as I've always had my mum tell me to never use acetone remover for my whole life.
5. HAND CREAM, currently I own 20 tubes of hand cream of various sizes all the way from a mammoth 295ml tube to a mini 30ml tube or various brands. I love my hand cream as you can tell. My favourite brand is L'Occitane which I have a couple box sets of, I always get them mostly the Limited Edition scents but I do adore their Verbena the most. Glycerin Avon hand cream is also another nice moisturizer what I love about both these brands is that their not sticky and slimey which is not a nice feel to have.
That is my routine, not much and cuticle remover is missed off, I'm so bad at actually taking care of my cuticles for all I do for my nails.