Monday 20 August 2012

Nails Inc - Victoria


I have this picture today which really isn't that good, I had taken it at 6am in the morning my eyes were probably very unfocused lol This is what I wore on Saturday for my sister's wedding :3

Base we have Nails Inc Victoria, 3 coats. This wasn't my favourite polish ever I found it really difficult to get an even mani. I swiped Barry M Silver multi glitter across the tips, it's a really beautiful polish.

Sorry for the terrible photo, there wasn't much spare time to be getting good light and pictures lol and then it had chipped sometime during the evening, Boo!!

It was a fun, cute mani to do anyhow.


This week is going to be all about my 3 Nails Inc sprinkles, so watch out for that. I'm keen to see how they are going to be for removing!

Enjoy! x

No comments:

Post a Comment