Saturday 14 July 2012

Butter London - The Black Knight

I couldn't wait to try out one of my haul polishes and besides being ill today, I still managed to change my nails once the world stop spinning ;) I chose The Black Knight by Butter London, how could I not just look at that in the bottle *drool*
I found it pretty easy to apply, this is 2 even coats that went on pretty smooth.
I added an extra layer of Barry M Pink Iredescent over my ring finger to give it an extra sparkly accent though it didn't come through well on camera. I found this polish so hard to photograph but I got a reasonable shot in the end!
This is just all beautiful glitter, I hope it's easier to remove with my Bourjois Magic Nail polish remover, we'll see and i'll update on that when I take this off as we all know glitters look pretty but the removal strikes fear into all our hearts lol
Over all I love polish, getting this from my buddy really made my day. I might have sqeaked out loud when I unwrapped this one hehe


What do you think of this gorgeous polish? I apologise the picture is not great, glitters are so hard to photograph.

Enjoy! x

No comments:

Post a Comment