Tuesday 10 July 2012

Fizzy Cherries

This manicure reminds me of one of my favourite sweets- fizzy cherries! For this I used NYC white although personally I find it chips pretty fast. I used Barry M retro red for the cherries a limited edition nail polish you can still get on their site while stocks last. It is a beautiful vibrant red, i'll swatch that soon. I used my largest dotting tool and dotted sets of 2 dots around my nails, once dry I used a green 2 way nail art pen and drew the stalks in different directions using the fine tip end. I used my white 2 way pen to dot little circles in each cherry and layered a coat of Barry M Pink Iredescent glitter over the top to give them a sugary look. Yum Yum!

It's a cute and summer look, not perfect I was just getting around to using my pens but I like how it turned out. :)


Enjoy! x


2 comments: