Friday 13 July 2012

New Polish Haul!

I got these new polishes in a swap and I love each one so much. They are polishes i'd probably not pick out for myself when shopping so i'm so glad to have these to try out. There all so pretty <3 There's only one problem I can see..... where do I start? LOL

So first up we have Revlon Pink Chiffon, how pretty and delicate this looks.

W7 Cosmic Purple, look at that glitter fest!

No 7 Milan- a lovely dusky rose shimmer

Catrice Browno Mars- my first Catrice looking forward to using these!

Catrice King of Greens- I really love this one, it's beautiful!

China Glaze Stella- how have I let this one pass me buy, it's lovely!

Essence Evil Queen- these are not available here so I was so excited to see this one!

Essence Glamourous Life

Essence Time for Romance

and the one I can't stop looking at! Butter London The Black Knight-look at all that gorgeous glitterness. Another first for me :)

I will be swatching them over the coming weeks when I decide which one to use first ;) What alot of pretty colours to come!










No comments:

Post a Comment